Ongoing Extramural Research Projects
- PACE BIRAC funded project on POCT as PI
- FIRE intramural project as PI
- Network for Research and Application (NNetRA) (Applications of Non-Silicon Based Nanofabrication Technologies and Nanoscale Devices), funded by MEITy, DST and IIT Delhi co-PI with Prof. Neeraj Khare
Completed projects/consultancies as PI
- Integrated low-cost water sensors for real- time river water monitoring and decision- making funded by Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India (DST) and Intel under Research Initiative for Real-time River Water and Air Quality Monitoring program of Indo-U.S. Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) joint PI with Prof. Arun Kumar and Dr. Ajit Panda
- Aptamer based inline monitoring of therapeutic protein production in bioreactors using microfluidic chip funded by DST, SERB, New Delhi.
- Capillary Electrophoresis Amperometric Detector Microchip For In-Situ Product Monitoring In Bioreactors funded by Department of Biotechnology
- Reusable Clinical Amperometric Lactate and Glucose Biosensors based on Dissolved Oxygen Probe CL Micromed Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
- Assessment and feasibility of a POC sample analyzer funded by CL Micromed Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
Completed projects/consultancies as Co-PI
- Platform for PAT based Controls for Downstream Processes for Production of Biotech Therapeutic Products under Centre for Excellence in Biopharmaceutical Technology co-PI with Prof. Anurag S. Rathore
- DBT Centre for Excellence in Biopharmaceutical Technology co-PI with Prof. Anurag S. Rathore.
- Design and development of fall prediction and protection system for pelvis & femur fractures DST, SERB; co-PI with: Dr. Dinesh K.
- Nucleic acid based portable rapid diagnostic platform DBT BIRAC PACE co-PI with: Dr. Dinesh K.